Our public health experts are vigilantly preparing for a spectrum of possible scenarios, and we are in close contact with them regarding how that may impact our school communities. There are no plans to close schools or DOE offices at this time.
We should all continue to practice general flu prevention measures including:
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve
· Wash your hands regularly
· Avoid touching your face
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick
· Get your flu shot – it’s never too late
· Stay home if you’re feeling sick. Call your doctor and let them know your symptoms, travel history, and if you’ve had contact with people who are sick.